Join the Mayor’s Commission on African and Caribbean Immigrant Affairs for a reception at the African American Museum immediately following the program from 5:00-7:30 p.m.
Held in conjunction with the 42nd Annual ODUNDE Festival
*Please note that while there is no fee associated with this event, advance registration is mandatory for attendance in compliance with the Law Enforcement regulations of the Federal Reserve Bank.
Featuring Keynote Speaker
H.E. Dr. Arikana Chihombori-Quao
African Union Ambassador to the United States
Additional Invited Speakers Include:
• H.E. Martin Andjaba, Ambassador for the Republic of Namibia • H.E. Daouda Diabate, Ambassador for the Republic of Cote d’Ivoire
• H.E. Etoundi Essomba, Ambassador for Cameroon
• Oshunbumi Fernandez, CEO of Odunde
• Melvin P. Foote, Founder and CEO, Constituency for Africa
• Hon. Stanley L. Straughter, Chairman, ACBC